ERUDIO School of Art (ESOA) is an Art & Design School with International Curriculum in Indonesia which aim to inspire the betterment of humanity through art education.
ESOA is the BTEC approved center that offers the internationally-recognized Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. BTEC is the world’s most successful and best-loved applied learning brand, and has been engaging learners in partical, interpersonal and thinking skills for over 25 years.
The program aim to:
- Develop the student’s ability to challenge their own preconceptions,
- Analyze, reflect on and review their progress within the context of art and design,
The program also encourage the students to progress to higher education and keep the possibility open for those who want to prepare themselves for employment.
- Create their personal independence in developing ideas and exploring their skills in using materials, techniques and processes.
- to inspire the betterment of humanity through art education
- to create a stimulating learning environment through art that fosters creativity, encourages discovery and exploration, and promotes personal self expression.
- to act as a foundation for growth of indonesian art and design.
- to share a meaningful life
- to act for the benefit of the society
The Curriculum is a combination of Edexcel BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design as well as National Curriculum