- Reputable university links
- Internship program with art community and industry partners
- Learning from qualified teachers, art masters and industry practitioners
- Engaging student activities: global studies, industry visit, field trips, art exhibitions and art festivals
- individual student portfolio websites
- in-house school counselor for academic and non-academic counsel including assistance on further education
- Photography Studio
- Painting and Sculpture Studio
- Video Editing and Animation
- Student Lounge and Library
- Art Space and Gallery
- Internet Access, Collaboration Platform and Cloud Storage
- We advocate a balanced, holistic and future-oriented curriculum.
- We provide a conducive and challenging learning environment that engages students in academic and artistic excellence.
- The students’ all-round development and well-being are central to our teaching philosophy.
- Our classrooms are student-centered environments.
- We believe in continuous assessments that are aligned with the different points in a student’s learning cycle.
- We encourage students to develop global perspective while rooted in Indonesian values and cultures.